Our Brand Managers are ambitious, skilful and vital to creating good results in our companies.
We offer an innovative and demanding marketing environment, where competence and career development are of great importance. This is realised through on-the-job training and extensive further education at Orkla Brand Academy. Our goal is to develop good coworkers who can fill future management roles in the company and the corporation as a whole.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Profit responsibility for one or several of our well known brands
- Responsible for continuous improvement – you are to secure cost efficient growth through improved earnings, growth in sales and a stronger position in the market for your brand
- Responsible for understanding your brand’s profitability and for initiating the necessary actions through the entire value chain
- Develop new and improved products by managing and/or taking part in innovation projects
- Market communication; developing advertising, publicity campaigns, promotions, events and PR for the brands
- Develop new packaging and design
- Gain consumer understanding
- Se opportunities and collaborate with the entire value chain in our companies, among them; product development, production, logistics and sales.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 years of education from college/university with good results
- You have excellent analytical and economical skills together with a strong interest in marketing
- You have initiative, are curious, and can see new and creative solutions
- You have great work capabilities combined with the desire to create change and results
- We emphasise good collaboration skills and creating impact on your surroundings
- You must be ambitious, thrive on a challenge and a desire progress for your company
We have needs on several levels and therefore recommend both newly graduated and those with up to 5 years of relevant experience to apply for a position.