Food enjoyment in a balanced diet
Orkla's mission is "Improving everyday life with healthier and more enjoyable local brands".
The global health challenges call for input from all spheres of society. As a leading producer of food and beverages, Orkla can make a positive contribution to global health by developing products that make it simpler for people to maintain a balanced diet. Orkla companies observe the following general guidelines for the production of food and drink:
- Orkla supports national recommendations regarding nutrition and upholds the overarching principle of promoting a balanced, varied diet.
- Orkla pays attention to the nutritional and health aspect when developing new products and product information.
- Orkla aims to make it easy for consumers to choose a balanced, nutritious diet by labelling its packaging with relevant, easily understood information about the nutritional content.
- Orkla's marketing shall be based on the principle of responsibility.
- Orkla's dialogue with authorities, universities and other commercial and professional bodies shall be characterised by openness.