Carlsberg Breweries makes public offer for shares in Carlsberg Okocim

23.12.2004: Carlsberg Breweries A/S makes a public offer for shares in Carlsberg Okocim S.A. through the Polish stock exchange in Warsaw.

The price per share is 25.50 zloty (Approx. DKK 41), and the offer is open from 30 December 2003 until 16 January 2004.
 
On 15 December this year, Carlsberg Breweries increased its shareholding in Carlsberg Okocim to 85 per cent and the public offer is a natural continuation of Carlsberg Breweries' strategy to increase its shareholding in its most important breweries. The remaining 15 per cent of the share capital equals 4,316,756 shares.