ORK - Notice of Annual General Meeting
April 4: The ordinary Annual General Meeting in Orkla ASA will be held at Festiviteten, Sandesundsveien 2, Sarpsborg, Norway, on Thursday 3 May 2001 at 3.00 p.m. The notice will be sent to all shareholders together with the annual report in week 14.
Key points on the agenda are:
- Approval of the annual accounts and the share dividend for 2000
- Renewal of the authorisation for the Board of Directors to increase share capital through new share subscriptions
- Renewal of the authorisation for the Board of Directors to acquire the company's own shares
- Election of members and deputy members to the Corporate Assembly
- The handing over of reports of inquiry (after demand from shareholder Canica AS)
The shares will be quoted excluding dividend from 4 May 2001.