Once your company has been enabled you will get notified to set up MFA before you proceed.
Make sure you have your phone nearby!
You need to perform the following steps on a PC.
1. You will likely see the following image when you try to sign in. If you don’t, click the following link: https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/r?tenantId=4b57ed8a-bc57-4143-8229-b68cd92cbaf3
2. Click Next.
4. Select Mobile app in the first drop-down menu:
5. Select “Receive notifications for verification“, and click Set up:
6. You will then see the following screen:
7. Pick up your mobile device, and open up the Google Play Store:
8. Click the search field where it says Google Play:
9. Search for “authenticator” and select Microsoft Authenticator from the list:
10. Click Install and wait for the installation to complete, then open the Authenticator app.
11. Click Skip on the bottom left:
12. Click OK to the Data Privacy setting. We will help you disable it after if you want to.
13. Click the plus sign to start adding your account.
14. Select Work or school account.
15. Allow the app to access the camera. We will help you disable it after if you want to.
16. Point the camera towards the QR-code on your other screen.
17. You should now see some numbers on the display. You will not need them, and you can hide them like this:
18. Go back to your PC, and click Done in the window with the QR-code:
19. The browser will check activation status. Be patient, this may take a moment. Click Next when the button on the right turns blue.
20. Once you click Next, Microsoft will send a test notification to your device. Pay attention to your phone.
21. Approve the notification on your phone:
22. Once the Next button turns blue, click Next again, and enter or validate your phone number.
23. Click Done to continue to Step 4. You will not need this password. Click Done.
You are done with configuring MFA.
Note: If you’re already using the Outlook app on your phone, you do not have to do these steps!
We recommend that you start using Microsoft Outlook. This app is designed for Office 365, and is constantly updated with new features.
You can download Microsoft Outlook from the Play Store on your phone. Setting it up is done by simply entering your email address and password, and signing in with MFA.
If you really want to keep using the old Mail app, you have to re-add the account using the correct method of signing in.
The below steps is presented on a Samsung Galaxy S8. The experience may be slightly different on another Android device, but the primary steps are the same:
Remove old account, add new account and opt to sign in rather than setting up the account manually with inbound/outbound server and so on.
1. Open the Mail app, go to settings, and remove your existing account. All your data is safe in the cloud.
2. Tapp the account:
3. Tap Remove:
4. Go back to Settings, and click Add account:
5. Enter your orkla.biz account (important!) and sign in:
6. Approve the authentication request:
7. Approve the permission request:
8. You may be asked to Update your security settings. Do so if asked.
9. You’re done. Your emails and calendar events should now start downloading to your phone. Note that it may take a while to synchronize everything.
1. Open the Settings app on your phone, then open Apps:
2. Scroll down until you find Authenticator, then tap it.
3. Tap Permissions:
4. Tap the Camera slider to turn it off.
Make sure that you check the box for “Remember me for 30 days” when you sign in. When this is applied you should not see MFA prompts more than once a month per service.