Once your company has been enabled you will get notified to set up MFA before you proceed.
Make sure you have your phone nearby!
You need to perform the following steps on a PC.
1. You will likely see the following image when you try to sign in. If you don’t, click the following link: https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/r?tenantId=4b57ed8a-bc57-4143-8229-b68cd92cbaf3
2. Click Next.
3. Choose your method.
Send me a code by text message sends you a text message with a code.
Call me calls you, and you need to press the pound key (#) to authenticate, then hang up.
Enter your Country and phone number and click Next.
Send me a code by text message step-by-step:
Open up the text message:
Enter the code and click Verify:
You’re done. You will not need the app password provided on the screen.
Call me step-by-step:
Once you get the phone call, answer it and press the pound key (#).
In case you see this screen simply click done. You do not need the app password provided.
You may also need to update your contact information. If so, follow the prompts on the screen to set at least one option.
You can now proceed to sign in.
Note: If you’re already using the Outlook app on your phone, you do not have to do these steps!
We recommend that you start using Microsoft Outlook. This app is designed for Office 365, and is constantly updated with new features.
You can download Microsoft Outlook from the Play Store on your phone. Setting it up is done by simply entering your email address and password, and signing in with MFA.
If you really want to keep using the old Mail app, you have to re-add the account using the correct method of signing in.
The below steps is presented on a Samsung Galaxy S8. The experience may be slightly different on another Android device, but the primary steps are the same:
Remove old account, add new account and opt to sign in rather than setting up the account manually with inbound/outbound server and so on.
1. Open the Mail app, go to settings, and remove your existing account. All your data is safe in the cloud.
2. Tapp the account:
3. Tap Remove:
4. Go back to Settings, and click Add account:
5. Enter your orkla.biz account (important!) and sign in:
6. Approve the authentication request:
7. Approve the permission request:
8. You may be asked to Update your security settings. Do so if asked.
9. You’re done. Your emails and calendar events should now start downloading to your phone. Note that it may take a while to synchronize everything.
Make sure that you check the box for “Remember me for 30 days” when you sign in. When this is applied you should not see MFA prompts more than once a month per service.